When you install the software for the integration product, the software might take longer to install than the default 30-minute timeout. You can increase the default timeout to a value that allows the installation to finish.
- Navigate to the Manager Service installation directory. Typically, this is %System-Drive%\Program Files x86\VMware\vCAC\Server.
- Create a backup of the ManagerService.exe.config file.
- Open the ManagerService.exe.config file and locate the
workflowTimeoutConfigurationSectionelement and increase the value of the
DefaultTimeoutattribute from 30 minutes to your desired limit.
- Click Save and close the file.
- Select vRealize Automation service. , and restart the