Tenant administrators or business group managers use build information settings to determine how a machine is provisioned.
- Click the Build Information tab.
- Select whether machines provisioned from this blueprint are classified as Desktop or Server from the Blueprint type drop-down menu.
This information is for record-keeping and licensing purposes only.
- Select CloudProvisioningWorkflow from the Provisioning workflow drop-down menu.
- Click the Browse icon next to the Amazon machine image text box.
- Select an Amazon machine image from the list.
- Click OK.
- Select a key pair generation method from the Key pair drop-down menu.
Select to control key pair behavior at the reservation level rather than the blueprint level.
Auto Generated per Business Group
Each machine provisioned in the same business group has the same key pair. If you delete the business group, its key pair is also deleted.
Auto Generated per Machine
Each machine has a unique key pair.
- (Optional) : Select the Enable Amazon network options on machine check box to allow users to choose whether to provision a machine in a virtual private cloud (VPC) or non-VPC location when they submit the request.
Your blueprint is not finished. Do not navigate away from this page.