Fabric administrators can assign a network profile to a reservation to enable static IP assignment to machines provisioned on that reservation.
About this task
Network profiles can also be assigned to blueprints by using the custom property VirtualMachine.NetworkN.ProfileName. If a network profile is specified in both the blueprint and the reservation, the profile specified in the blueprint takes precedence.
This information does not apply to Amazon Web Services.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a fabric administrator.
- Select .
- Point to a reservation and click Edit.
- Click the Network tab.
- Assign a network profile to a network path.
- Locate a network path on which you want to enable static IP addresses.
- Select a network profile from the Network Profile drop-down menu.
- (Optional) : Repeat this step to assign network profiles to additional network paths on this reservation.
- Click OK.
What to do next
Repeat this procedure for all reservations for which you want to enable static IP addresses.