Tenant administrators or business group managers use blueprint information settings to control who can access a blueprint, how many machines they can provision with it, and daily costs.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a tenant administrator or business group manager.
- Select .
- Select .
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description.
- (Optional) Select the Master check box to allow users to copy your blueprint.
- Select the Display location on request check box to prompt users to select a location when they submit a machine request.
This option enables users to select a region into which to provision the requested machine.
- Select who can provision machines with this blueprint.
Who Can Provision
If you are both a business group manager and a tenant administrator
Select the Shared blueprint check box to allow the blueprint to be entitled to users in any business group.
Deselect the Shared blueprint check box to create a local blueprint, and select a business group from the Business group drop-down menu.
Business group manager
Select a business group from the Business group drop-down menu.
Your blueprints are always shared. You cannot choose who can use them to provision machines.
- (Optional) Select a reservation policy from the Reservation policy drop-down menu.
This option requires additional configuration by a fabric administrator to create a reservation policy.
- Select a machine prefix from the Machine prefix drop-down menu.
You can select Use group default to accept the default machine prefix business group for the user.
- (Optional) Enter a number in the Maximum per user text box to limit the number of machines that a single user can provision with this blueprint.
- Set the daily cost of the machine by typing the amount in the Cost (daily) text box.
Your blueprint is not finished. Do not navigate away from this page.