Configure the resources and network paths that are available to machines provisioned by using this reservation.
- Click the Resources tab.
- Select a method of assigning key pairs to compute instances from the Key pair drop-down menu.
Controls key pair behavior at the blueprint level rather than the reservation level.
Auto-Generated per Business Group
Every machine provisioned in the same business group has the same key pair, including machines provisioned on other reservations when the machine has the same compute resource and business group. Because key pairs generated this way are associated with a business group, the key pairs are deleted when the business group is deleted.
Auto-Generated per Machine
Each machine has a unique key pair. This is the most secure method because no key pairs are shared among machines.
Specific Key Pair
Every machine provisioned on this reservation has the same key pair. Browse for a key pair to use for this reservation.
- Select the Assign to a subnet in a VPC check box to open the Amazon VPC list.
- Locate the Amazon VPC to assign and click the Edit icon () to open the Edit VPC page.
- In the Subnets list, select each subnet in the Amazon VPC that you want to be available for provisioning.
- In the Security Groups list, select each group that can be assigned to a machine during provisioning.
- If you are using the elastic load balancer feature, select from the list of Load Balancers that apply to the selected subnets to use in the Amazon VPC.
- Click the Save icon.
Do not navigate away from this page. Your reservation is not complete.
For related information about security groups, see Using Security Groups for Amazon Web Services.
For related information about load balancers, see Using Elastic Load Balancers.