You can configure who can provision machines, how many machines they can provision, and the daily cost of machines.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a tenant administrator or business group manager.
- Select .
- Select .
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description.
- (Optional) Select the Master check box to allow users to copy your blueprint.
- Select who can provision machines with this blueprint.
Who Can Provision
If you are both a business group manager and a tenant administrator
Select the Shared blueprint check box to allow the blueprint to be entitled to users in any business group.
Deselect the Shared blueprint check box to create a local blueprint, and select a business group from the Business group drop-down menu.
Business group manager
Select a business group from the Business group drop-down menu.
Your blueprints are always shared. You cannot choose who can use them to provision machines.
- Select a machine prefix from the Machine prefix drop-down menu.
You can select Use group default to accept the default machine prefix business group for the user.
- (Optional) Enter a number in the Maximum per user text box to limit the number of machines that a single user can provision with this blueprint.
- Set the daily cost of the machine by typing the amount in the Cost (daily) text box.
This cost is for the multi-machine service plus the component machines.
Your blueprint is not finished. Do not navigate away from this page.