The build information settings determine how a machine is provisioned.
- Click the Build Information tab.
- Select how machines provisioned from this blueprint are classified from the Blueprint type drop-down menu.
Hypervisor indicates that the machine is being provisioned as a hypervisor running VMware ESXi or ESX. For record-keeping and licensing purposes, Hypervisor is considered a server.
- Select a PXE workflow from the Provisioning Workflow drop-down menu.
Select PhysicalSccmPxeProvisioningWorkflow to boot from an NBP then pass the machine to an SCCM task sequence. SCCM provisioning with PXE requires custom properties to successfully provision.
Select PhysicalPxeProvisioningWorkflow to boot from an NBP and then provision by any other method.
- If you are provisioning Cisco UCS Manager machines, select a template from the Service profile template drop-down menu.
- (Optional) : If you are provisioning Cisco UCS Manager machines, select a boot policy to apply on reboot from the Boot policy on reboot drop-down menu.
Your blueprint is not finished. Do not navigate away from this page.