Fabric administrators create cost profiles to define daily costs for memory, storage, and CPU for compute resources.
About this task
The values for daily cost specified in a cost profile can be up to four decimal places, although the values are rounded to two decimal places when displayed to end users in the catalog.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a fabric administrator.
- Select .
- Click New Cost Profile.
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description.
- Specify the costs for the machine resources on a compute resource.
- Type a value for the daily cost per gigabyte of memory in the Memory Cost (per GB) text box.
- Type a value for the daily cost per gigabyte of storage in the Storage Cost (per GB) text box.
- Type a value for the daily cost per CPU in the CPU Cost text box.
It is not necessary to specify a cost value for all the resources, only the resources that you want to include in cost calculations.
- Click the Save icon ().