Tenant administrators and business group managers can add one or more storage volumes to a component machine.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a tenant administrator or business group manager.
Verify that the vApp component blueprint is available. See Create a vApp Component Blueprint.
Verify that all disks for the component machine point to the same storage policy. Multiple disks of a component machine must use the same storage profile.
- Select .
- Point to the blueprint to edit.
- Click the Edit icon ().
- Click the Build Information tab.
- Click the plus sign next to New Volume.
- Enter the capacity in the Capacity (GB) text box.
- Enter a drive letter and mount path in the Drive Letter/Mount Path text box.
- Enter a name in the Label text box.
- Click the Save icon ().
- Enter the maximum number of volumes a user can select for provisioned machines in the Max # of volumes text box.
Leave blank to accept the default of 15, or enter 0 to disable adding volumes.
- Click OK.
What to do next
You can add a storage reservation policy, allow users to see change storage reservation policies, or add and edit custom properties. See Add a Storage Reservation Policy to a Component Blueprint.