Blueprint information settings include a name and description, machine prefix information, and the daily cost.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a tenant administrator or business group manager.
- Select .
- Select .
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description.
- (Optional) Select the Master check box to allow users to copy your blueprint.
- Select who can provision machines with this blueprint.
Who Can Provision
If you are both a business group manager and a tenant administrator
Select the Shared blueprint check box to allow the blueprint to be entitled to users in any business group.
Deselect the Shared blueprint check box to create a local blueprint, and select a business group from the Business group drop-down menu.
Business group manager
Select a business group from the Business group drop-down menu.
Your blueprints are always shared. You cannot choose who can use them to provision machines.
- Select a machine prefix from the Machine prefix drop-down menu.
You can select Use group default to accept the default machine prefix of the user's business group.
The prefix is used for all vApp component machines provisioned from this blueprint.
- (Optional) Set the daily cost of the machine by typing the amount in the Cost (daily) text box.
This cost is added to any cost profiles that your fabric administrator sets up.
Your blueprint is not finished. Do not navigate away from this page.