Tenant administrators and business group managers can assign a datastore to a volume so that only the specified datastore is used at provisioning time.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a fabric administrator or business group manager.
Create a Clone, Create, or FlexClone blueprint for a vSphere, KVM (RHEV), or SCVMM environment.
- Select .
- Point to the blueprint you want to edit.
- Click the Edit icon ().
- Click the Build Information tab.
- Click New Volume.
- Enter the capacity in the Capacity (GB) text box.
- Enter a drive letter and mount path in the Drive Letter/Mount Path text box.
- Enter a name in the Label text box.
- Click the Save icon ().
- (Optional) : Add additional volumes.
- Enter the maximum number of volumes a user can select for provisioned machines in the Max # of volumes text box.
Leave blank to accept the default of 15, or enter 0 to disable adding volumes.
- Click OK.