The build information settings determine how a machine is provisioned.
- Click the Build Information tab.
- Select whether machines provisioned from this blueprint are classified as Desktop or Server from the Blueprint type drop-down menu.
This information is for record-keeping and licensing purposes only.
- Select Create from the Action drop-down menu.
- Select LinuxKickstartWorkflow from the Provisioning workflow drop-down menu.
- (Optional) If you are working with a KVM (RHEV) or Hyper-V (SCVMM) blueprint, you can provide an ISO for provisioning. For Hyper-V (SCVMM), you can also select additional profiles to attach to machines provisioned with your blueprint.
- Select a virtual hard disk from the Virtual hard disk drop-down menu.
- Select a profile from the Hardware profile drop-down menu.
- Select a bootable ISO image from the ISO drop-down menu.
Your blueprint is not finished. Do not navigate away from this page.