After installation, the IaaS administrator logs into the vRealize Automation console and provides a license for the Infrastructure components.
- Navigate to the vRealize Appliance console by using its fully qualified domain name, https://vra-hostname.domain.name/vcac/.
- If you are prompted, accept the certificate.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a user with the IaaS administrator role.
For example, IaaSAdmin@mycompany.com
If you are already logged in to the console, log out and log in again.
- Click the Infrastructure tab.
- Navigate to .
- Click Add License.
- Enter the VMware license code in the License key text box.
- Verify that your license key displays in the License Information table.
- Click OK.
What to do next
Repeat this procedure to add additional license keys.