When the host name for a vRealize Appliance is changed, the system administrator must update Identity Appliance SSO registration.
- Navigate to the vRealize Appliance management console by using its fully qualified domain name, https://vra-va-hostname.domain.name:5480/.
- Log in with user name root and the password you specified when deploying the Identity Appliance.
- Go to vRA Settings > SSO.
- Verify that the fully qualified name for the Identity Appliance, identity-va-hostname.domain.name, appears in the SSO Host text box.
For example, vra-sso.mycompany.com.
The https:// prefix is not used.
- Verify that :7444 is the entry in the SSO Port text box.
- Verify that the SSO default tenant is vsphere.local.
Do not change this name.
- Type the default administrator name email@example.com in the SSO Admin User text box.
- Type the SSO administrator password in the SSO Admin Password text box.
The password must match the password you specified in the SSO settings for the Identity Appliance.
- Click Save Settings.
The Identity Appliance is updated with certificate information for the new vRealize Appliance host name.