System administrators can change the appearance of the vRealize Automation console to meet site-specific branding guidelines by changing the logo, the background color, and information in the header and footer.
About this task
System administrators control the default branding for tenants. Tenant administrators can use the default or reconfigure branding for each tenant.
As you make changes, a preview of each change appears at the bottom of the form. The changes take effect when they are saved.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a system administrator or tenant administrator.
- Select .
- Clear the Use default check box.
- Create a banner.
- Click Choose File to upload a logo image.
- Follow the prompts to finish creating the banner.
- Click Next.
- Type the copyright information in the Copyright notice text box and press Enter to preview your selection.
- (Optional) Type the URL to your contact page in the Contact link text box and press Enter to preview your selection.
- Click Update.
The console is updated with your changes.