A fabric administrator can assign a cost profile to a managed or reserved physical machine.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a fabric administrator.
Verify that you have a reserved or managed physical machine in vRealize Automation. The managed physical machine must be powered off.
- Navigate to a managed or reserved physical machine.
- Locate the physical machine to be assigned the cost profile.
- Click Edit in the drop-down menu.
A managed physical machine must have an Off status for Edit to appear in the drop-down menu.
- Click the Hardware tab.
- (Optional) : Click New cost profile to create a cost profile.
The link opens the Cost Profiles page.
- Select a cost profile from the Cost profile drop-down menu.
The memory and CPU costs of the machine appear.
- Click OK.
What to do next
You must navigate back to the Managed Machines or Reserved Machines page to finish assigning the cost profile.