A tenant administrator, service architect, or business group manager can add and remove catalog items to and from a service.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a tenant administrator, business group manager, or service architect.
Verify that a service exists. If necessary, request one from a tenant administrator or service architect. See Create a Service.
Verify that one or more catalog items are published. See Configure a Catalog Item.
- Select .
- Select the service to use when adding or removing catalog items.
- Click Manage Catalog Items.
- (Optional) : Add a catalog item.
- Click the Catalog Items icon.
- Select the check box for the catalog item to add to the service.
Repeat this step for any additional catalog items to add. Only catalog items not associated with a service are available.
- Click Add.
- (Optional) : Remove a catalog item.
- Click Close.
What to do next
Users cannot request your catalog item until you entitle them to the service or the item. See Creating an Entitlement.