When you add a service to an entitlement, you allow the users and groups identified in the entitlement to request catalog items associated with that service. You can also apply an approval to the service.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a tenant administrator or business group manager.
- Select .
- Create or edit an entitlement.
Create an entitlement
Click Add (), enter a name, and click Next.
Edit an entitlement
Click an entitlement name, and click Next.
- Click the Add icon () for Entitled Services.
The Add Services to Entitlement dialog box appears.
- (Optional) Enter all or part of a service name in the Name search box.
vRealize Automation displays a list of matching names, if any.
- Select the check boxes of the services to add to the entitlement.
- (Optional) Select an approval policy from the Apply this Policy to selected Items drop-down menu.
- Click OK.
- (Optional) Change the policy.
- Point to the down arrow for the service.
- Click Modify Policy.
The Modify Policy dialog box appears.
- Select a policy from the Apply this Policy drop-down menu.
- Click OK.
- (Optional) Click an Add icon () to entitle users to more services, catalog items, or resource actions with this entitlement.
- Click Add or Update to save your changes and close the entitlement.
Add appears when you create an entitlement. Update appears when you edit an entitlement.
What to do next
For information about how to specify entitlement information, or how to entitle users to catalog items and resource actions, see Creating an Entitlement.