You can run a workflow to create a simple or complex vRealize Automation IaaS entity, such as a virtual machine reference to a user.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Run or Design.
- Click the Workflows view.
- Select .
- Right-click the Create an IaaS model entity workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select a vRealize Automation host.
- Enter the name of the model in the Model name text box.
- Enter the name of the entity set, in the Entity set name text box.
You use scripting or a REST API to set the Simple properties, Links to complex properties, and HTTP headers properties.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.