Some create, read, update, and delete operations are restricted beginning with version 7.0. If you used the operations in your workflows in previous versions, they will not work with 7.0 and later. You can update your workflows to the supported operations or you can re-enable the operations that you need.
About this task
To re-enable the operations, you must remove the operations that you want to enable from the operations.properties file. For a list of the operations in the file, see Restricted Operations.
- From the drop-down menu in vRealize Orchestrator, select Design.
- Click the Resources view.
- In the resource hierarchy, select .
- Create a backup and modify the operations.properties file.
- Right-click operations.properties and select Save to file.
- Save a copy as a backup.
- Create a new copy and delete the operations that you want to re-enable.
- Save the new file.
- Replace the existing file in vRealize Orchestrator.
- In vRealize Orchestrator, right-click the Util folder and click Import resources.
- Browse to the new version of the operations.properties file and click Open.
- Click Replace once to save your modified version.
- Restart the vRealize Orchestrator server.
- Select the operations.properties file and click the Viewer tab.
- Verify that the operations that you are enabling are no longer in the file.
The operations that you removed from the file now work in your older workflows.
What to do next
As you create new workflows, avoid using the restricted operations.