vRealize Automation provides sample configuration files that you can modify and edit to suit your needs. There are several changes required to make the files usable.
- Navigate to the vCloud Automation Center Appliance management console installation page.
For example: https://vcac-hostname.domain.name:5480/installer/.
- Download and save the Linux Guest Agent Packages.
- Unpack the LinuxGuestAgentPkgs file.
- Navigate to the LinuxGuestAgentPkgs file and locate the subdirectory that corresponds to the guest operating system that you are deploying during provisioning.
- Open the sample-https.cfg file.
- Replace all instances of the string
host=dcac.example.netwith the IP address or fully qualified domain name and port number for the vRealize Automation server host.
IP Address, for example: --host=172.20.9.59
IP Address, for example: --host=172.20.9.58
IP Address, for example: --host=172.20.9.57
FQDN, for example: --host=mycompany-host1.mycompany.local:443
- Locate each instance of
gugent.tar.gzand replace the URL
rpm.example.netwith the location of the guest agent package.
rpm -i nfs:172.20.9.59/suseagent/gugent.rpm
- Save the file to a location accessible to newly provisioned machines.