Enterprise deployments are used for production environment. You can use the Installation Wizard to deploy a distributed installation or a distributed installation with load balancers for high availability and failover.
About this task
If you install a distributed installation with load balancers for high availability and failover, notify the team responsible for configuring your vRealize Automation environment. Your tenant administrators must configure Directories Management for high availability when they configure the link to your Active Directory.
- Open a Web browser.
- Navigate to the vRealize Automation appliance management console by using its fully qualified domain name, https://vra-va-hostname.domain.name:5480/.
- Log in with the user name root and the password you specified when the appliance was deployed.
- The Installation Wizard appears the first time you log in to the appliance.
- Accept the End User License Agreement and click Next.
- Select Enterprise deployment and Install Infrastructure as a Service on the Deployment Type screen and click Next.
- Check that the prerequisites listed on the Installation Prerequisites page have been met and that the Windows servers on which you installed a Management Agent are listed.
- If needed, you can change the timekeeping method for your vRealize Automation appliance. Click Change Time Settings, if you make changes.
- Click Next.