A tenant administrator can track the current state of reclamation requests and other details.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a tenant administrator.
- Select .
- Find the virtual machines that match your search criteria.
- Click the Advanced Search down arrow to open the search box.
- Type or select one or more search values.
Virtual Machine name contains:
Type one or more characters in the text box to find virtual machine names that match.
Owner name contains:
Type one or more characters in the text box to find owner names that match.
Request Reason contains:
Type one or more characters in the text box to find a request reason that matches.
Select a request state value from the drop-down menu to find virtual machines with a matching request state.
- Click the Search icon () or press Enter to start the search.
- Click the Advanced Search up arrow to close the search box.
- (Optional) Click Refresh Data to update the display of reclamation requests.