You can create a vCloud Air endpoint for a an OnDemand or subscription service.
About this task
For information about vCloud Air Management Console, see vCloud Air documentation.
vCloud Air endpoints and vCloud Director endpoints do not support network profiles in a machine deployment.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as an IaaS administrator.
Verify that you have Virtual Infrastructure Administrator authorization for your vCloud Air subscription service or OnDemand account.
- Select .
- Select .
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description.
- Accept the default vCloud Air endpoint address in the Address text box or enter a new one.
The default vCloud Air endpoint address is https://vca.vmware.com, as specified in the Default URL for vCloud Air endpoint global property.
- Select the Credentials for the endpoint.
The credentials must be those of thevCloud Air subscription service or OnDemand account administrator.
- (Optional) : Select the Use proxy server check box to configure additional security and force connections to pass through a proxy server.
- Enter the host name of your proxy server in the Hostname text box.
- Enter the port number to use for connecting to the proxy server in the Port text box.
- (Optional) : Click the Browse icon next to the Credentials text box.
Select or create credentials that represent the user name and password for the proxy server, if required by the proxy configuration.
- (Optional) : Add custom properties.
- Click OK.