You can run a workflow to add a vRealize Automation host and configure the host connection parameters.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Run or Design.
- Click the Workflows view.
- Select .
- Right-click the Add a vRA host workflow and select Start workflow.
- Enter a unique name for the host in the Host Name text box.
- Enter the URL address of the host in the Host URL text box.
For example: https://hostname.
- Required: Enter the name of the tenant in the Tenant text box.
To use the full functionality of the plug-in for a tenant, create a dedicated vRealize Automation host for each tenant.
- Select whether to install the SSL certificates automatically without user confirmation.
- (Optional) To configure the length of time vRealize Orchestrator waits for a connection or response from vRealize Automation, enter timeout intervals in the Connection timeout (seconds) and Operation timeout (seconds) text boxes.
- Select the type of connection to the host from the Session mode drop-down menu.
Enter the credentials for a vRealize Automation user in the Authentication username and Authentication password text boxes.
Per User Session
Connect using the credentials of the user that is currently logged in. You must be logged in to the Orchestrator client with the credentials of the vRealize Automation system administrator.
To use this option with an external vRealize Orchestrator server, you must register the Orchestrator server in the vRealize Automation component registry.
- Click Submit.
What to do next
Add a vRealize Automation Infrastructure Administration host.