Enterprise deployments are used for production environment. You can use the Installation Wizard to deploy a distributed installation or a distributed installation with load balancers for high availability and failover.
About this task
If you install a distributed installation with load balancers for high availability and failover, notify the team responsible for configuring your vRealize Automation environment. Your tenant administrators must configure Directories Management for high availability when they configure the link to your Active Directory.
- Open the vRealize Automation appliance in a Web browser. Use the fully qualified domain name (FQDN).
- Log in as root, and use the password that you created during OVA deployment.
The first time you log in, the Installation Wizard appears.
- Accept the End User License Agreement.
- On the Deployment Type page, select Enterprise deployment and Install Infrastructure as a Service.
- On the Installation Prerequisites page, you pause to log in to your IaaS Windows servers and install the Management Agent. The Management Agent allows the wizard to discover and connect to those IaaS servers.