You can verify that all data is migrated successfully to the target VMware vRealize ™ Automation 7.1 environment.
Completed migration from vRealize Automation 6.2.x to 7.1.
- In your vRealize Automation 7.1 environment, log in to the vRealize Automation console as administrator using your vRealize Automation 6.2.x credentials.
- Select and verify that all the managed virtual machines are present.
- Click Compute Resources, and for each endpoint, select the endpoint and click Data Collection, Request now, and Refresh to verify that the endpoints are working.
- Click Design, and on the Blueprints page, select and verify the elements of each blueprint.
- Click XaaS and verify the contents of Custom Resources, Resource Mappings, XaaS Blueprints, and Resource Actions.
- Select Services, Catalog Items, Actions, Entitlements. and verify the contents of
- Select and verify the details for the provisioned virtual machines.
- On the Deployments page, select a provisioned, powered off, virtual machine and select Submit, and click OK. Verify that the machine powers on correctly. , click
- Click Catalog, and request a new catalog item.
- On the General tab, enter the request information.
- Click the Machine icon, accept all the default settings, click Submit, and click OK. Verify that the request completes successfully.