You can migrate tenants and identity stores from the source vRealize Automation 6.2.x environment to the target vRealize Automation 7.1 environment.
About this task
Perform these steps to copy JAR files from the source Windows vSphere Platform Services Controller 6.x or later to the target vRealize Automation 7.1 virtual appliance.
- Log in to the Windows vSphere Platform Services Controller 6.x or later.
- Open a browser and navigate to https://vrva-fqdn:5480/service/cafe/download/copy-sso.zip. to download the Copy SSO utility. Replace vrva-fqdn with the fully qualified domain name of the target vRealize Automation 7.1 virtual appliance.
- After the file downloads, right-click copy-sso.zip and select Extract All.
- Click Start, enter cmd in the Search programs and files text box, right-click the cmd.exe icon, and click Run as administrator.
- At the command prompt, change directories to the extracted ZIP file folder and then to the bin directory. Run copy-sso.bat from this location.
- At the command prompt, run copy-sso.bat.
- When prompted, enter the requested information.