You can migrate tenants and identity stores from the source vRealize Automation 6.2.x environment to the target vRealize Automation 7.1 environment.
About this task
Perform these steps to copy JAR files from the source 6.2.x SSO2 Identity Server to the target vRealize Automation 7.1 virtual appliance.
- Open a secure shell connection as root user to the Linux vRealize Automation 6.2.x SSO2 Identity Server or the 6.x vSphere Platform Services Controller appliance. On Windows, use PuTTY and select SSH as the connection type.
- At the command prompt, download the Copy SSO utility to your target vRealize Automation 7.1 virtual appliance. Replace vrva-fqdn with the fully qualified domain name of your target appliance.
wget --no-check-certificate https://vrva-fqdn:5480/service/cafe/download/copy-sso.zip
- At the command prompt, extract copy-sso.zip.
unzip copy-sso.zip -d ~/copy-sso
- At the command prompt, run copy-sso.
Because you are logged in as root user, do not use sudo to run this script.
- When prompted, enter the requested information.