As the tenant administrator, you want to create a separate catalog service for your development and quality engineering group so your other groups, such as finance and human resources, don't see the specialized catalog items. You create a catalog service called Dev and QE Service to publish all the catalog items development and engineering need to run their test cases.
- Select .
- Click the New icon ().
- Enter the name Dev and QE Service in the Name text box.
- Enter the description Dev and QE application catalog items for test cases in the Description text box.
- Select Active from the Status drop-down menu.
- As the catalog administrator who is creating the service, use the search option to add your name as the Owner.
- Add the Support Team custom user group.
For example, add a custom user group that includes the IaaS architects and software architects so that you and the service catalog users have someone to contact if you encounter problems provisioning the catalog items.
- Click OK.
You created and activated a Dev and QE catalog service, but it doesn't contain any catalog items yet.