The final step in your SCCM task sequence must be to install a software package that includes the vRealize Automation guest agent.
- Navigate to the vCloud Automation Center Appliance management console page.
For example: https://va-hostname.domain.com.
- Click Guest and software agents page in the vRealize Automation component installation section of the page.
For example: https://va-hostname.domain.com/software/index.html.
The Guest and Software Agent Installers page opens, displaying links to available downloads.
- Click Windows guest agent files (32-bit) or (64-bit) in the component installation section of the page to download and save the GuestAgentInstaller.exe or GuestAgentInstaller_x64.exe file.
- Extract the Windows guest agent files to a location available to SCCM.
This produces the directory C:\VRMGuestAgent. Do not rename this directory.
- Create a software package from the definition file SCCMPackageDefinitionFile.sms.
- Make the software package available to your distribution point.
- Select the contents of the extracted Windows guest agent files as your source files.