Using your test user account, you request the service catalog item to provision a CentOS on vSphere virtual machine.
- Log out of the vRealize Automation console.
- Log back in with the username test_user and password VMware1!.
- Click the Catalog tab.
- Click the Request button to request a catalog item.
- Enter verifying functionality in the Description text box.
- Click Submit to request the catalog item.
- Click the Requests tab to monitor the status of your request.
When the machine is successfully provisioned, the status message Successful appears.
What to do next
Log in to your provisioned machine.