The vRealize Automation Designer installer is packaged as Windows installation wizard.
Before you begin
- Navigate to the directory where you downloaded the installer.
- Right-click DesignCenter-Setup.exe and select Run as administrator.
- On the Welcome page, click Next.
- Read the License Agreement, select I accept the terms in the License Agreement, and click Next.
- On the Custom Setup page, click Next.
- Specify the fully qualified domain name and port of the Model Manager Web instance in hostname:port format.
The default port is 443.
- Specify the Model Manager service user credentials.
- Click Next.
The installer validates the combination of Model Manager host and credentials by attempting to access to the Model Manager. If an error is returned, you must provide the correct combination of Model Manager host and credentials before proceeding.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish.
What to do next
You can launch the vRealize Automation Designer from the Windows Start menu by navigating to the installation directory.