Enterprise deployments are used for production environment. You can use the Installation Wizard to deploy a distributed installation or a distributed installation with load balancers for high availability and failover.
Before you begin
About this task
If you install a distributed installation with load balancers for high availability and failover, notify the team responsible for configuring your vRealize Automation environment. Your tenant administrators must configure Directories Management for high availability when they configure the link to your Active Directory.
- Open a Web browser to the vRealize Automation appliance management interface URL.
- Log in with the user name root and the password you specified when the appliance was deployed.
- When the Installation Wizard appears, click Next.
- Accept the End User License Agreement and click Next.
- On the Deployment Type page, select Enterprise deployment and Install Infrastructure as a Service.
- On the Installation Prerequisites page, you pause to log in to your IaaS Windows servers and install the Management Agent. The Management Agent allows the vRealize Automation appliance to discover and connect to those IaaS servers.