After you install the updates, you must update the Single Sign-On password for VMware Identity Manager.
About this task
VMware Identity Manager replaces the Identity Appliance and vSphere SSO components.
- Log out of the vRealize Automation appliance management console, close the browser, open the browser again, and log back in.
- Select .
- Enter a new VMware Identity Manager password and click Save Settings.
Do not use simple passwords. You can safely ignore the error message SSO server is not connected. It can require several minutes to restart the services.
The password is accepted.
For a high-availability deployment, the password is applied to the first vRealize Automation appliance node and propagated to all secondary vRealize Automation appliance nodes.
- Reboot the virtual appliance.
- Click the System tab.
- Click Reboot and confirm your selection.
- Verify that all services are running.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation appliance management console.
- Click the Services tab on the console.
- Click the Refresh tab to monitor the progress of service startup.
You should see a minimum of 30 services.
- Verify that all services are registered except iaas-service.
The release-management service does not start without a vRealize Code Stream license key.