Using the test user account, request the service catalog item to provision a CentOS machine with MySQL.
- Log out of the vRealize Automation console.
- Log back in with the username test_user and password VMware1!.
- Click the Catalog tab.
- Click the Request button to request a catalog item.
- Enter verifying functionality in the Description text box.
- Click Submit to request the catalog item.
- Click the Requests tab to monitor the status of your request.
When the machine is successfully provisioned, the status message Successful appears.