You can track the current state of reclamation requests and other details.
About this task
The following alternative methods are available for checking a recent reclamation request:
Click the Inbox tab and select Reclamation Requests to view reclamation request information.
Click the Reclamation Requests tab and view the list of recent requests
Click the Items tab and select Deployments to view recent deployment changes.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a tenant administrator.
- Select .
- Find the virtual machines that match your search criteria.
- Click the Advanced Search down arrow to open the search box.
- Type or select one or more search values.
Virtual Machine name contains
Type one or more characters in the text box to find virtual machine names that match.
Owner name contains
Type one or more characters in the text box to find owner names that match.
Request Reason contains
Type one or more characters in the text box to find a request reason that matches.
Select a request state value from the drop-down menu to find virtual machines with a matching request state.
- Click the Search icon () or press Enter to start the search.
- Click the Advanced Search up arrow to close the search box.
- (Optional) Click Refresh Data to update the display of reclamation requests.