You can create a resource mapping to associate Amazon instances provisioned by using IaaS with the vRealize Orchestrator type AWS:EC2Instance exposed by the Amazon Web Services plug-in.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as an XaaS architect.
- Create or import a vRealize Orchestrator resource mapping workflow or script action.
- Select .
- Click Add ().
- Enter EC2 Instance in the Name text box.
- Enter Cloud Machine in the Catalog Resource Type text box.
- Enter AWS:EC2Instance in the Orchestrator Type text box.
- Select Always available.
- Select the type of resource mapping to use.
- Select your custom resource mapping script action or workflow from the vRealize Orchestrator library.
- Click Add.
You can use your Amazon resource mapping to create resource actions for Amazon machines provisioned by using IaaS.