You must add a host to deploy containers.
About this task
When you add or create hosts in Containers, you can click one of the four icons on the right to expand toolbars with additional options. You can add or manage placement zones, credentials, certificates, and deployment placements.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a container administrator.
- Click the Containers tab.
- Click Add a Host.
- Enter your host IP address or host name using the format http(s)://<hostname>:<port>.
- Select your login credentials from the list.
Containers supports credentials authentication and public-private key authentication.
- Select a placement zone from the list.
- Select a deployment policy from the list.
- (Optional) Define custom properties for the host.
- Click Add and accept the certificate.
- Click Verify to confirm that the configured parameters are valid.
You successfully added a host to Containers.