Before you upgrade from vRealize Automation7.0, you must increase hardware resources for each VMware vRealize ™ Automation appliance.
After you take a snapshot of each vRealize Automation appliance, you must clone each appliance and increase the hardware resources on each clone. Ensure that you have at least 60 GB of free space on each appliance in your VMware vCenter Server ™. After you clone your appliances, power off the original appliances before you perform this procedure on each appliance clone.
- Log in to vCenter Server.
- Right-click the cloned vRealize Automation appliance icon and select Edit Settings.
- Extend the size of Disk 1 to 50 GB.
- Select Disk 1.
- Change the size to 50 GB.
- Click OK.
- Create a snapshot of the virtual machine.