You can configure multiple registries to gain access to both public and private images.
About this task
Registries are public or private stores from which you upload or download images. You can disable, edit, or delete the registries that you created. The images shown in thetab are based on the registries that you define.
When you create or manage registries in the Existing Registries page, you can click the Credentials or Certificate icons to add or manage credentials and certificates.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a container administrator.
Verify that at least one host is configured and available for container network configuration.
- Click the Containers tab.
- Click Templates
- Click Manage Registry.
The Existing Registries page appears.
- Click Add.
- Enter an IP or host name for the registry.
- (Optional) Enter a name for the registry.
- Select your login credentials from the drop-down list.
- (Optional) Click Verify to confirm that the configured parameters are valid.
- Click the checkmark icon to create the registry.