You can check the status of a vRealize Orchestrator workflow that was called with the
InvokeVcoWorkflowAsync activity using the
Before you begin
Call a vRealize Orchestrator Workflow using the
- In vRealize Automation Designer, open a workflow where you have used the
- Navigate to the context where you want to check the status of the vRealize Orchestrator workflow.
- Drag the
GetVcoWorkflowExecutionStatusactivity into the Designer pane.
- In the Properties pane, specify the name of the variable representing the virtual machine ID in
The customizable workflows contain a variable by default named
virtualMachineIdthat is set during initialization.
- Create a variable of type
- Specify the name of the token variable as the
executionTokenoutput parameter on the
- Specify the same variable name as the
WorkflowExecutionTokenproperty of the
- Create a variable of type string.
- Specify the name of the string variable as the
VcoWorkflowExecutionStatusproperty of the
When the workflow runs, the value of the
VcoWorkflowExecutionStatus variable is set to the status of the vRealize Orchestrator workflow.