You must prepare a reference machine and convert it to a template for cloning to add software installation by HP Server Automation to provisioning by cloning.
- Add the HP Server Automation agent installation package to the cloning template.
- Copy the HP Server Automation agent installer to the reference machine.
- Create a script to run the installer and install the HP Server Automation agent.
- Copy the script to the reference machine.
- Add the customization required to invoke the agent after provisioning, so that the agent is installed on each cloned machine.
Do not install HP Server Automation on the reference machine. The agent must be installed by using the customization specification or postinstall script following cloning.
What to do next
Optionally, identify the HP Server Automation policies to make available in vRealize Automation. See Enable vRealize Automation Software Installation from HP Server Automation
Create a blueprint for the type of HP Server Automation integration you want to enable. See Creating Blueprints for HP Server Automation.