After deploying a vRealize Automation appliance, activate FQDN support in RabbitMQ. Activate before starting any installation type.
- Log in as root to a console session on the vRealize Automation appliance.
- Stop the RabbitMQ service.
service rabbitmq-server stop
- Open the following file in a text editor.
- Set the following property to true.
- Save and close rabbitmq-env.conf.
- Reset RabbitMQ.
vcac-vami rabbitmq-cluster-config reset-rabbitmq-node
- Verify that the RabbitMQ service is started.
vcac-vami rabbitmq-cluster-config get-rabbitmq-status
What to do next
After deploying the vRealize Automation appliance and activating FQDN for RabbitMQ, you can log in to the browser-based administration interface to run the consolidated Installation Wizard or to manually configure the appliance.
Alternatively, you can skip logging in so that you can take advantage of vRealize Automation silent or API based installation.