The system administrator installs the IaaS certificate and registers the IaaS components with the SSO.
Before you begin
- Accept the default Server value, which is populated with the fully qualified domain name of the vRealize Automation appliance server from which you downloaded the installer. Verify that a fully qualified domain name is used to identify the server and not an IP address.
If you have multiple virtual appliances and are using a load balancer, enter the load balancer virtual appliance path.
- Click Load to populate the value of SSO Default Tenant (vsphere.local).
- Click Download to retrieve the certificate from the vRealize Automation appliance.
You can click View Certificate to view the certificate details.
- Select Accept Certificate to install the SSO certificate.
- In the SSO Administrator panel, type administrator in the User name text box and the password you defined for this user when you configured SSO in Password and Confirm password.
- Click the test link to the right of the User name field to validate the entered password.
- Accept the default in IaaS Server, which contains the host name of the Windows machine where you are installing.
- Click the test link to the right of the IaaS Server field to validate connectivity.
- Click Next.
If any errors appear after you click Next, resolve them before proceeding.