You can verify that all data is migrated successfully to the target vRealize Automation 7.3 environment.
Before you begin
Migrate to vRealize Automation 7.3.
Log in to the target vRealize Automation console.
Open the vRealize Automation console using the fully qualified domain name of the target virtual appliance: https://vra-va-hostname.domain.name/vcac.
For a high-availability environment, open the console using the fully qualified domain name of the target virtual appliance load balancer: https://vra-va-lb-hostname.domain.name/vcac.
Log in with the tenant administrator user name and password.
- Select and verify that all the managed virtual machines are present.
- Click Compute Resources, select each endpoint, and click Data Collection, Request now, and Refresh to verify that the endpoints are working.
- Click Design, and on the Blueprints page, verify the elements of each blueprint.
- Click XaaS and verify the contents of Custom Resources, Resource Mappings, XaaS Blueprints, and Resource Actions.
- Select Services, Catalog Items, Actions, and Entitlements. and verify the contents of
- Select and verify the details for the provisioned virtual machines.
- On the Deployments page, select a provisioned, powered off, virtual machine and select Submit, and click OK. Verify that the virtual machine powers on correctly. , click
- Click Catalog and request a new catalog item.
- On the General tab, enter the request information.
- Click the Machine icon, accept all the default settings, click Submit, and click OK.
- Verify that the request finishes successfully.