In vRealize Automation, the Active Directory Sync logs go back only a couple days.
After two days, Active Directory Sync logs disappear from the management interface. Folders for the logs also disappear from the following vRealize Automation appliance directory.
To conserve space, vRealize Automation sets the maximum retention time for Active Directory Sync logs to three days.
- Log in to a console session on the vRealize Automation appliance as root.
- Open the following file in a text editor.
- Increase the analytics.maxQueryDays property.
- Save and close runtime-config.properties.
- Restart the identity manager and elastic search services.
service horizon-workspace restart service elasticsearch restart