For a high-availability deployment, you must manually rejoin each target replica vRealize Automation appliance to the cluster to enable high-availability support for the embedded vRealize Orchestrator.
Log in to the target replica vRealize Automation appliance management console.
Start a browser and open the target replica vRealize Automation management console using the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the target replica virtual appliance: https://vra-va-hostname.domain.name:5480.
Log in with the user name root and the password that you entered when you deployed the target replica vRealize Automation appliance.
- Select .
- In the Leading Cluster Node text box, enter the FQDN of the target master vRealize Automation appliance.
- Enter the root password in the Password text box.
- Click Join Cluster.
Continue past any certificate warnings. The system restarts services for the cluster.
- Verify that the services are running.
- On the top tab bar, click Services.
- Click Refresh to monitor the progress of services startup.