If you want vRealize Automation users to log in to a URL name other than the vRealize Automation appliance or load balancer name, take customization steps before and after installation.
- Before installing, prepare a certificate that includes the CNAME that you want, as well as vRealize Automation appliance and load balancer names.
- Install vRealize Automation, entering the appliance or load balancer name as usual. During installation, import the customized certificate.
- After installing, in DNS, create a CNAME alias of Common Name, and point it to the appliance or load balancer VIP address.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation appliance administrator interface as root.
- Under Host Name to the CNAME that you chose. , change the