vRealize Automation replica virtual appliance update times out when you update the master virtual appliance.
When you update the master virtual appliance, the master vRealize Automation management console update tab shows a highlighted replica virtual appliance that has reached the update timeout limit.
The update times out because of a performance or infrastructure issue.
- Check the replica virtual appliance update progress.
- Go to the management console for your replica virtual appliance by using its fully qualified domain name (FQDN), https://va-hostname.domain.name:5480.
- Log in with the user name root and the password you entered when the appliance was deployed.
and check the update progress.
Do one of the following.
If the update fails, follow the steps in the troubleshooting topic Replica vRealize Automation Appliance Fails to Update.
If the replica virtual appliance upgrade is in progress, wait until the upgrade finishes and go to step 2.
- Reboot the virtual appliance.
- Click System.
- Click Reboot and confirm your selection.
- Select .
- Enter the master vRealize Automation virtual appliance FQDN, and click Join Cluster.